The Garage By Aviture is excited to announce its second Speaker Series – Neal Ford, Software Architect and Director at ThoughtWorks. The event is free but registration is required, please RSVP on the Event Page.
Building Microservice Architectures
His talk, Building Microservice Architectures, describes this architectural style, as exemplified by Netflix and Amazon, as the first post-DevOps revolution architecture. Ford describes the larger context, what problem is being solved, characteristics of microservice architectures, and engineering best practices.
- Wednesday, April 1 from 6-8:30 pm. Dinner served before the talk
- Hosted at the Garage By Aviture, 8802 S 135th St., Suite 500, Omaha, NE 68138
More about Neal Ford
Neal Ford is Director, Software Architect, and Meme Wrangler at ThoughtWorks, a global IT consultancy focusing on end-to-end software development. He is the designer/developer of applications, instructional materials, magazine articles, courseware, video presentations, and author and/or editor of 8 books.
- More details on the Garage By Aviture Speaker Series
- Connect on social media @GarageByAviture
- For questions, please drop us a line using the Contact Us form or reach out on Twitter @GarageByAviture.